Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sent: Week 2 of 52


























I sent three pieces of mail for week 2 of 52 Weeks of Mail.  Week 2 was last week, but I delay posting about the mail so that it has time to get where it's going.  In this case, however, I am guessing that it is just now reaching its destination because these three sat on the kitchen counter a few extra days, even though they were addressed and stamped!  I hate when that happens!  Why does that happen, anyway?

I mailed a postcard made from the box of a Betty Crocker cake mix to a friend, a letter to my sister, and a note to Jeff's dad (from both Jeff and me).



























You can't tell from the outside, but the envelope for my sister is lined in neon green--yay!  I love kraft and neon.

Are you sending any mail this week?  My mailbox is always open.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments are thoughtful . . . :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...