Monday, July 29, 2013

If I'm not here, you can find me on Instagram

Considering I have published ONE whole blog post in 2013 to date, I thought I would let you know (if you are still stopping by) that I am on Instagram much more regularly.

Here are a few recent pics--

Outgoing mail last week

"Always say thank you."

"It's really never too late to write a thank-you (right?)." 

"Write a letter to your grandmother(s)." 

The captions on the last three pictures are all little bits of "advice to myself," like simple standards that I want to live by (similar to "Call Your Mother").  Do I follow this advice consistently?  No.  But I try to remind myself of it often.

In a lot of ways, that's what this blog is for me--a running reminder of ways to cultivate thoughtfulness in my own life.  I am definitely not the shining example of thoughtfulness (or consistency or follow-through), but I am always trying to grow in this area.  And so it has become one of my favorite topics to read about, write about, and--now--photograph.

I hope you have all had a wonderful summer!  See you back here soon.

:) amber


4 comments:

  1. lovely photos! You send beautiful mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emily! So lovely that you stopped by. It was really nice to come across your blog yesterday--I would say the same about you and your mail! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi amber. :)

    I found you trough instagram and I'm in love with your stationary. <3
    I love to made enevlopes beside taking pictures so I opened a little envelope
    shop. Maybe you want to have a look.

    http://lovelyenvelopes.tictail.com/

    have a lovely day.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet words, Tina! I am so glad you visited.

      Your envelopes are just lovely! Making envelopes is one of my favorite things to do. :)

      Delete

blog comments are thoughtful . . . :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...