Friday, September 20, 2013

Free Printables for Stationery Lovers

When I first started reading [mostly craft] blogs, I remember being so excited when someone would offer a cool (free!) printable.  I downloaded several years ago, and I just found them again in a folder while unpacking craft supplies.  I've decided that no matter what the printable was originally intended for, I am going to find a way to use it in my stationery.

Here are a few of the print outs I found the other day that are still available online (yay!).  All three of these are oldies but goodies created by Ez Pudewa of Creature Comforts blog, one of the loveliest places on the Internet.  (There are lots of beautiful pictures in the original blog posts--be sure to take a look!)


These mini wallpaper notes are just delicious.  I love the pattern and colors so much!  The printable comes with a template for a mini (3x3 inch) envelope as well.



These hand painted paper button embellishments can be printed as buttons or plain round discs (with no button holes).  There are so many uses for these, but I think they would be fun decorating notecards or an envelope/package, or simply used as envelope enclosures/large confetti!


And I can't get over these oversized paper bows, available to print in pink, aqua, and plain white (for embellishing).  Wouldn't it be fun to see one of these on a package?


Now that I have found these again, I can't wait to use them!  Just thought I'd share in case some of my snail mail/stationery friends might take a fancy to them as well.  :)

Hope you enjoy!

:)
amber

P. S. When a blogger is super generous and shares an awesome free printable, I think it's always nice to leave a thank-you comment when you download, letting them know you appreciate their sharing something so great.  And always give credit when you use a blogger's designs in one of your own projects!  Happy weekend and happy creating!




10 comments:

  1. Love all of these! I think you are opening a whole new world for me...seeing free printables in terms of penpal stationery. Genius!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, Ashley! I am glad you are as inspired as I am--I love it when someone else gets excited about stationery with me. :) Your comment made me smile!

      Delete
  2. I love those bows! everything looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think the bows may be my favorite. :) Thank you, dear! So lovely that you visited! xo

      Delete
  3. These are beautiful, thank you for sharing, I always forget about things like this
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Helen! I love sharing. :) And I was really happy to come across these again and find a new use for them!

      Delete
  4. These are so so pretty Amber and i plan to put them to good use!(:

    Arielle ♥
    (filocrafty on IG)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Arielle!

      I'm so glad you like them--I hope you've enjoyed using them. :)

      xo,
      amber

      Delete
  5. Your blog is such a beauty, I'm totally in love with all this sweet stuff :))
    Huge regards from Lithuania:)
    By the way, are you looking for new penpals??? :)
    http://sleepy-dog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Egle. That is so very kind of you. It's very nice to receive greetings from Lithuania! I am not looking for any more pen pals at the moment, only because i am so behind on my letters! But I hope you will visit here often and say hello. <3

      xo,
      amber

      Delete

blog comments are thoughtful . . . :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...