Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Guest Post for Life & Co


Hello again!  It's been too long.  I just wanted to drop in today to mention that the ever-so-lovely Nia Neve of Life & Co (the lady responsible for the lovely mail above) featured me in a guest post on her blog today.  Nia has been running an "Around the World" series where she gives us a glimpse into the lives and homes of her creative friends from all over the world.  I am so grateful to be counted as one of these friends.  Pay her a visit, and you'll want to know her too!


In the post I talk about our move to the desert and give you a peek into my creative workspace.  If that interests you, come over to Life & Co and say hello!  

I've been itching to write more lately, so hopefully I'll have some new posts soon.  In the meantime, if you ever have ideas for things you'd like to see here, please let me know.  I might be more likely to follow through and hit publish if it's something I know you're interested in reading.  :)

xoxo,
amber



No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments are thoughtful . . . :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...