Friday, October 19, 2012

The Weekend List 10/19/12



Happy Friday, friends!

I was planning to tell you more about the care package for my cousin, but then I realized that the post was getting too long to write for today.   But that's okay, because I can tell you about that next week and leave you with some inspiration for the weekend instead.  :)

What are your plans for this weekend?  Here are a couple things on my list . . .

1.  Have another Saturday morning letter writing session, like last week.  Want to join me?  If you do find yourself writing letters tomorrow morning, post a little message on Facebook so it feels like we're doing it together.  :)

2.  Make another "book of notes" for someone!

3.  Make plans with Jeff for our 10-year anniversary (!!) at the end of November.


If you would like some links to browse for letter writing inspiration, try these--

This post on Oh, Hello Friend is a round-up of beautiful letter photos.  It makes me want to take pictures of all of my letters!  And, of course, write more.

I rediscovered Hello Sandwich earlier this week.  This time I remembered to add the blog to my reader!  Such a fun, fun site--lots of cute Japanese-inspired stationery and projects and very cheerily written by Ebony, an Australian living in Japan.

Also, I have a Pinterest board solely devoted to stationery, letters, happy mail, and mail-inspired things--maybe you will find inspiration there?

I hope you have a happy weekend!

:)
amber


No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments are thoughtful . . . :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...