Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Writing Again (an Update)


Dear friends,

I have been cleaning up some things on the blog over the last few days, and I am afraid blogger may have sent out some seemingly spammy emails to anyone who has signed up to receive email updates.  I am not sure how that happened, but my guess is that it occurred because I updated and tweaked some old posts and moved things around on the site.

I am making plans to be back here writing soon.  I've missed this space and keeping in touch.  This morning I sat down and wrote four letters, one for each of my grandmothers.  It felt so good to be reaching out.

I'm looking forward to being back, but things sure are dusty after such a long break.  For anyone who is still with me, thank you!  I will be in touch soon.

xo,
Amber


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Helloooo, Donna! Well, I am just now seeing this, so apparently I am not back in full force, ha! I must have unchecked the options to be notified of blog comments or something. I need to look into that. It's so good to hear from you!

      Delete

blog comments are thoughtful . . . :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...